Saturday, September 29, 2007

Okay, so no post in quite awhile! Here is a quick, easy, and hopefully fun one!

4 Jobs I’ve Held
1. Stay-at-home-Mom (hardest & BEST one)
2. Social worker
3. Retail clerk
4. Temp (oh, the fun)

4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Steel Magnolia's
2. The Wedding Crashers
That's it - I really don't like to re-watch movies)

4 TV Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Law & Order: CI
4. Lost

4 Places I’ve Lived
1. Richmond, VA
2. Daytona Beach, FL
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Hagerstown, MD

4 Favorite Foods
1. Aything Mexican
2. Pizza
3. Chick-fil-a (it's fast and has a play area)
4. Brownies

4 Websites I Visit Everyday
1. Celebrity Baby Blog(www.celebrity-babies.com)
2. Peyton's website (www.hope4peyton.org)
3. Us Weekly (www.usmagazine.com)
4. Baby Center Birth Clubs (www.babycenter.com)

4 Favorite Colors
1. Purple
2. Pink (Camden has turned me onto it)
3. Red
4. Black

4 Places I Would Love to Be Right Now
1. Taking a nap
2. Paris
3. Florida
4. A spa

4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children
1. Olivia (Olivia Olowiany - yeah right)
2. Any names my friends have stolen (ha-ha)
3. Anything really different as Olowiany is already "different"
4. An animals name - too weird (you know like Marly, Henry, Abby,...)

Hope this was neat!

1 comment:

Anissa Mayhew said...

I think you should have twin and name them Olivia and Owen Olowiany....just to really annoy their preschool teacher who has to teach them to spell it!!!

I miss you guys so much, I hope to see you at Christams time.

Love,
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org