Monday, September 10, 2007

Camden's first day of preschool



Conversations with 4 year olds ROCK!

Me: How was school today?
C: Great! We take naps in the 4 year old class!

Me: Why?
C: Because being 4 is a lot of work!
Me: I agree, 4's are a lot of work!

Me: Do you like your teachers?
C: Oh yeah, Mrs. Franklin's face is differemt from last year. She has the same body but her head is different. (She has a new haircut)

Me: What did you do?
C: We colored, played outside, played home living (house), and I told Lyssie I love her.
Me: That's sweet! Did she tell you she loves you, too?
C: Yes! We love each other! (How cute is that?)

Me: Did you introduce yourselves in class?
C: Yep, I told them I am Camden and I like to eat and drink!

It doesn't get any better than that! This year, Camden goes 5 1/2 days a week. Only one more year until the dreaded Kindergarden!

I will post about vacation tomorrow. Lots of stuff to share but zero pictures - guess I was relaxing too much!

1 comment:

Anissa Mayhew said...

I just want you to know that i'm so sleep deprived that I was trying to figure out how Camden goes to school 5 1/2 days a week...as in 5 and a half days a week, do you send her on Saturday? Yes, I need help. She is so beautiful and it's hard to belive she's old enough to be heading off to school.

Keep up the awesome work, my friends!
Love,
Anissa