Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Just voted...

So we stuck to that plan to vote early this morning. Eddie and I woke up the kiddos, grabbed some snacks for the wait, and off we went. We got in line at right before 6 am and by 6:45 we were headed back to our car. Right on! What a great experience! The kids were great! People even commented on them so they must have been good. And it felt great to vote! Of course, I voted for Obama/Biden and can't wait to watch CNN all day for updates! Eddie, on the other hand, voted for Bob Barr of the Libertarian party. I must say, I do agree with that party in many ways but felt my heart leans toward Barack. He is so inspiring and motivating! And in my opinion, just what this country needs! Stay tuned...

Hope your voting went as well as ours!!!

No comments: