Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Baby update



Oh, I am so behind in my updates - so sorry!

The pregnancy is sailing by! I will be 29 weeks tomorrow! It's hard to believe but, trust me, I feel all of that 29 weeks. I took the gestational diabetes test last week and passed. Which is great! And I also got my rhogham shot since I am a negative blood type.

At least my appt's are getting more exciting. Unfortunately, they are also getting more frequent. I go every 2 weeks from last week until week 36. Then it's every week until my c-section. It looks like that date will be somewhere between January 7th-9th. My dr. won't let me go over 38 weeks 4days so those are the choices.

Oh yeah! And on top of all this my beloved Dr. is switching practices! Of course, I go with her! So our final baby will be born at a different hospital than everyone else. It will be a change but we'll be fine!

Other than that, I guess not much else to report! Just trying very hard to enjoy this last go round! We feel so lucky to get to do this 4 times over! And man, the anticipation of boy or girl is killing me!!!

These pictures are of the belly at 25 weeks so I will post more later.

No comments: