Monday, January 07, 2008

Seven years already?


Where has the time gone? Yesterday, Eddie and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. My sister-in-law (who ROCKS!) came over and we went out to dinner at a non-kid-friendly restaurant and a movie. It was great to be alone and we have promised to do it more often.

I am so thankful for my husband! He makes make laugh and loves me more than I deserve! And he's given me the greatest gifts, our children. It's hard to believe that in 7 years we have 3 children. Wow! We are so very lucky!!!

3 comments:

Susan T said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! I love looking at the blog...keep it up!!

Sue and Dave

Anonymous said...

So good to see your faces!!!!!! I can't believe how big the kids are and they are so stinkin' cute I just can't stand it!!!!

Would love to catch up! Check out our blog http://dklare.blogspot.com/

Hope all is well and I hope we can see you the next time we are home!

Happy Anniversary!

Clare

Sharon Olowiany said...

Wow, this is too wierd. I don't know if you can help me out here but I'm not sure if we can possibly be related. Or, that would be I'm related to you husband Eddie. My maiden name is Sharon Olowiany. I grew up in Courtdale, PA. The possible association would be my Uncle Eddie Olowiany. I know he had a child named Nicki, ( is this your sister in law?) Any information you could provide would be great. Please feel free to email me at brodiehn2@gmail.com. I look forward to your response. Oh, yeah I hope you enjoyed your anniversay!