Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas with the O's





Can anyone spell C-H-A-O-S? That's what you get when you have 3 kids under 5 who can now all open their own presents. Keep in mind, that 2 of them, can't read and think that every present is theirs. So what you get is a lot of confusion and a TON of presents!

We had Christmas in VA a week before we went to FL. It was awesome! My parents were here, Eddie's older sister, Nichol, and my brother and his fiance, Chris and Katie. We had a terrific dinner followed by about 2 hours of present opening. We had a great holiday and we all love the new toys.

Next, we headed to FL for 8 days of warm weather and our second Christmas. It was great seeing everyone one and catching up. Between my kids and the rest of the family, there are now 7 grandchildren. 5 of which are 2 and under - WOW! but it went really well and the kids loved playing with all of their cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. We even had lunch on Christmas Eve with our high school buddies. How fun!

Among the favorite toys were:
Camden: dolls and doll stuff, a picture board, and make-up
Jack: fireman stuff, a scary dinosaur, and Spiderman
Reed: a puzzle,chapstick, and candy (Can you tell that he's only 1 1/2?)

So now we're home and searching for places to put all of our new stuff. All I can say is that Santa has nothing on Mimi & Pop and Nana & Papa! We are so lucky!

1 comment:

Anissa Mayhew said...

Ok, how disappointed am I to know that you were in FL and I didn't get to see you. Not that I had any less chaos than you, but I miss seeing you all. The boys look like twins!! Wow

glad your holiday was wonderful, I love you all
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org