Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day





So it was my first Mother's Day as a Mama of 4!!! How special! Mimi and Pop took the kids overnight the night before so we woke up to just Delaney. And she let us sleep in until 9! Happy Mother's Day to me! We met up with everyone for breakfast that morning. After breakfast we came home and opened my handmade gifts from the kids. Reed made me a coupon book for lots of kisses (sweeet), Camden made me a picture book about the 2 of us (precious)and a potted flower, Jack also made me a potted flower and a book about me (that said I have gray hair and love honey but cheerios - very Jack), and little Delaney had Daddy make me a card (she's 4 months - what do we expect!) We just enjoyed the rest of the day napping and playing! AWESOME Mother's Day!!!

No comments: