Monday, December 29, 2008

36 weeks


All is going well with the pregnancy! We are almost 37 weeks and have only NINE DAYS TO GO!!! Last week, my dr. did an ultarsound to determine the babies weight. Much to her surprise, the baby was only about 6 lbs. 3 oz. I have been measuring 3 weeks ahead for several weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised if the baby comes out closer to 8 lbs. Reed was 8 lbs. 4 oz. so that makes more sense. Isn't each baby supposed to be bigger than the last. Camden was only 6 lbs. 12 oz. (such a peanut) and Jack was 7 lbs. 12 oz. Our family even has a gender/weight poll going. So far, half guessed boy and half guessed girl. Guess we'll know soon enough!

It's been a fun ride but I am ready for it to stop! I'm just trying to enjoy this last time being pregnant. But insomnia, acid reflux, a big ole belly make it tough. Oh well, it's very much a wonderful blessing!

1 comment:

Anissa Mayhew said...

ARRRRGGGG!! Baby pictures!!! Love you guys

--Anissa